I joined another features tag! What I’m Reading Wednesday is hosted by It’s A Reading Thing!
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
(P.S. The image in the banner above is Bookshelf by Kaeros_Stock)
So I’m one of those people that reads about 6 books all at once but last night I started reading Half Bad by Sally Green, which I saw on someone’s Top Ten for Tuesday yesterday and liked the sound of (sorry I can’t name you, I did look through my history but I can’t find the list!).
- Half Bad by Sally Green, #1 in the Half Bad Trilogy
- “You never know, you might get out of this with two hands. Still, the trick is not to mind. Either way, you’re out.”
- I would like to have magic, but the book seems to be going to a Hunger Games style ‘let’s bring down the administration’ direction and I’m not sure I want a part of that.
What are you reading at the moment? Let me know in the comments! Or, if you’ve read this book, let me know what you would want your Gift to be.
Also don’t forget to check out my poll for the 2016 classics challenge and vote on what I should read in January!