What Are You Reading Wednesday is hosted by It’s A Reading Thing!
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
This week I’m reading The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer, yet another impulse buy while at Oxfam a few weeks ago. I’ve seen it around quite a lot and always wanted to read it, so I figured why not. I’m really enjoying it so far.
- The Shock of the Fall, Nathan Filer
- ‘It’s still your go. You have more than one life. Shall I tell you when you need to jump?’
She didn’t answer.
‘Mum, shall I tell you when to jump?’
She kissed me on the cheek.
3. It doesn’t really seem as different to our world so far because I don’t think it’s that kind of book.
What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments!