It’s another What I’m Reading Wednesday, hosted by It’s A Reading Thing!
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Truman Capote
- ‘She says you got to want it to be good and I don’t want it, I say well, what the hell do you want, and she says when I find out you’ll be the first to know.’ (p.34)
- I don’t think New York in the 1940’s is probably for me.
What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments!